We are looking for an in-house, long-term Jewelry CAD Designer. Our company has a start-up like environment, casual yet very fast-paced. This individual must be a creative thinker, be able to work with tight deadlines and have a keen attention to detail on all projects and tasks. Below are the responsibilities we expect along with some qualifications.
*Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create custom pendants and stock pieces that reflect our company’s brand as well as the client’s specifications
- Communicate daily internally and externally to remove any room for error.
- At least 1-2 years experience with Matrix or Zbrush
- A keen grasp of jewelry manufacturing and model/mold making process
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Team player, trustworthy & self-motivated
- An individual that is eager to learn and grow
- At Least 1-2 years experience in Luxury Fine Jewelry