Full Job Description
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT – IMMEDIATE HIRE
This is an incredible opportunity for a highly organized and hard-working individual who is looking to learn the luxury retail and private client services business. The greater your skill set proves to be, the more experience and opportunities for growth you will be provided.
Who We Are Looking For:
Coordinating a private client showing or managing and cataloging the expansive inventory, the Executive Assistant will ensure all tasks are seamlessly completed. Candidate must have demonstrated ability to work independently, effectively multi-task, and be available to work in person at our NYC location.
- Prepare and manage weekly calendar, reservations, phone, etc.
- Prepare and manage travel schedules, including flights, transportation, and agendas
- Prepare and manage expense reports - organization, preparation, reporting and submitting reports monthly.
- Provide the needed administrative support which may include, but not limited to working with Studio staff, jewelers, and clients to ensure all business needs are met.
- Help manage high-level relationships, including updating databases, handling, and crafting correspondence on behalf of the CEO, managing daily mail, email accounts, phone, etc.
- Learn luxury jewelry business to better assist with client requests.
- Handle special requests and related duties as needed; running errands, getting coffee, ordering lunch, etc.
- Assist with projects as needed.
- Position requires at least 3 years of high level Executive Assistant experience.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and prioritize a high volume of work.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills. Must have professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Extraordinary attention to detail, well organized, and efficient follow-up skills
- Required to have expert PC skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Gmail Calendar skills.
- Ability to keep information in a confidential manner